-
March 17th, 2002, 09:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
March 17th, 2002, 11:09 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I thought is was neat and I think Terry would find this admiration flattering. he knows we all love him, but to commit it to poetry has got to be an ego boost.
Lyric054
------------------
Water under a burning bridge.
-
March 17th, 2002, 11:21 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ooh..this could be a fun thread! I liked it, Veronica.
Can we do some Haiku, as well?
Only one person
can make three "fake" characters
feel like family.
(notice there are huge quotes around the word fake. I know that Katchoo would KILL me if there weren't.)
Terry delights in
torturing us for six weeks.
It is worth the wait.
I would like Katchoo
to know something about me.
I am not a sheep.
Francine makes me proud
to be a "full figured" girl.
Now pass the cake, please.
Ee..I love Haikuuuu!
------------------
M.
"Euphoria has just been here, and she's looking terrible."
-Veruca Salt
WonderTwin Power...ACTIVATE!
Semilemelay!
-
March 18th, 2002, 03:04 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I think y'all need to get out more.
------------------
The maverick heroine of STP land, avenger against those who would kick off with pretty women;
Hero to some, just another pretty face to others.
The cutest little lesbian.
THE Lesbian.
...Without love, we are never more than Strangers In Paradise.
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam. Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!"
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head. May barbarians invade your personal space!)
-
March 18th, 2002, 03:32 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Heheh
Katchoo is bitter,
Her used tampon art was not
appreciated.
Well...by some 
------------------
M.
"Euphoria has just been here, and she's looking terrible."
-Veruca Salt
WonderTwin Power...ACTIVATE!
Semilemelay!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks